Help! First PC biuld Case decision

Beanman

Budget (including currency): $1400

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  

Okay, so I need to pick a case and a power supply for my first PC biuld. Right now I am looking at either the lian li lancool 2 mesh or o11 dinamic mini. I like the astetics of the o11 mini more than the mesh so the full-size is also an option. I am now not currently planing on going with any water cooling but will most likely instal an AIO in the future. To me it looks like there are three major downsides to the o11 mini. 1. There is no support for ATX PSU’s 2. It looks like it will be much more difficult to biuld in 3. Limited space/flexibility in the future. Also there might be some supply issues. I can solve the 1st problem with a PSU I found from cooler master witch is 20ish dollars more than what I was planning on going with. I also don't know if my motherboard and graphics cad will fit. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it so much.

my parts list note that most of this is purchased so I cant change it.

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor Purchased For $0.00
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard Purchased For $0.00
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory Purchased For $0.00
Storage Samsung 850 EVO-Series 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive Purchased For $0.00
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card $500.00
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $500.00
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-12-01 15:31 EST-0500  

3 minutes ago, Duckster said:

What kind of aesthetics do you specifically like in cases?

Really all of the o11 s but I think the Lancool 2 mesh looks fine 

Just now, Beanman said:

Really all of the o11 s but I think the mesh looks fine 

I meant in general. ex. glass, small form factor, big cases, rgb, etc.

9 minutes ago, Duckster said:

I meant in general. ex. glass, small form factor, big cases, rgb, etc.

Why?

3 minutes ago, Beanman said:

Why?

I'm just trying to narrow down all types of cases to ones you like the look of and ones that have the functions you need. It seems you have around 170$ left for a psu and case (860 evo is cheaper, faster, and can be found for 100$ in 1tb). if you want a o11, I would get the mesh since it fits an atx psu which can be much cheaper. Everything will fit.

14 minutes ago, Duckster said:

I'm just trying to narrow down all types of cases to ones you like the look of and ones that have the functions you need. It seems you have around 170$ left for a psu and case (860 evo is cheaper, faster, and can be found for 100$ in 1tb). if you want a o11, I would get the mesh since it fits an atx psu which can be much cheaper. Everything will fit.

Thanks, I’ve found a SFX PSU for about the same price. Ill most likely go with the mini if it is in stock.