First time building

ssynz04

I need help on how to control fan speed, I will be using the included fans in MSI MAG Forge 100R case and my motherboard will be MSI B450M Mortar Max. Also, where do I plug in the fans to the motherboard to control the argb included fans with MSI software or mystic light. The MSI MAG Forge has included 1-6 ARGB LED Control Board and LED switch button, are they connected to each other? When I plug in fans to the argb led control board will I be controlling it with the LED switch button? Do I need to buy something for the motherboard  to control fan speed and argb with mystic light?

Mobo manual is good starting place for most of your questions. It will show where fans are connected, and also where ARGB headers are. Plus it usually has guide on how to use UEFI.

On fan control side of things options are to use UEFI or MSI's software (these are linked so changing option on one changes settings on another). That will be enough for most of your needs. If you need something it can't do, then there are couple of 3rd party software. But I would say start with what mobo has and move on when you are certain its not enough.

For ARGB, the case has probably worst manual I've seen. From pictures and lack of info I assume that fans default to some rainbow-puke-mode. The switch on the case either circles through some premade modes or just turns it off. It probably has one connection for mobo. Connect that, and then you can use MSIs software to further customize colors.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

13 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Mobo manual is good starting place for most of your questions. It will show where fans are connected, and also where ARGB headers are. Plus it usually has guide on how to use UEFI.

On fan control side of things options are to use UEFI or MSI's software (these are linked so changing option on one changes settings on another). That will be enough for most of your needs. If you need something it can't do, then there are couple of 3rd party software. But I would say start with what mobo has and move on when you are certain its not enough.

For ARGB, the case has probably worst manual I've seen. From pictures and lack of info I assume that fans default to some rainbow-puke-mode. The switch on the case either circles through some premade modes or just turns it off. It probably has one connection for mobo. Connect that, and then you can use MSIs software to further customize colors.

Thank you everything is clear now