Invisible cursor

RoryRB
Go to solution Solved by RoryRB,
1 minute ago, RyZen3200G said:

Mostly because of your headset i can assume, mind telling the specs of your pc?

Its all fixed now, i deleted the software's and shut down my pc for two minutes and that seems to have fixed it. It wasnt the headset as it was set up wirelessly through an app which i closed before the issue started. My specs are in my bio if you are interested but its irrelevent as the issue has been resolved, i appoligise for this being in the wrong thread and there is no way that i know of to delete it.

I apolagise in advance that this is in the wrong form, but there's not much i can do about it as i will explain below.

So i downloaded a screen side by side aplication and a vr converter for my phone so i could play steamvr games with my phone and a cheap £20 headset. It all worked mostly fine but when i exited out of it my mouse cursor was invisible, i could still see where it is because of things changing when i hover over them so i restarted to try and fix it but it didn't do anything. So after about 5 minutes of trying to navigate blind i got chrome open and auto filled the ltt forum which brought me to the general topic, which is why this's posted here and not in troubleshooting but I'd rather not spend the next 10 minutes trying to find it.

If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know as its impossible to use my system like this and i don't have a clue on how to fix it.

CPU: Amd Ryzen 3400g 

COOLER: Be Quite Dark Rock Pro 4

MOBO: Aorus x570 elite 

RAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengence 3200 MHz 

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB

GPU: Powercolour Red Devil RX570 4GB

PSU: Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold

CASE: Coolermaster H500p Mesh

1 minute ago, RyZen3200G said:

Its all fixed now, i deleted the software's and shut down my pc for two minutes and that seems to have fixed it. It wasnt the headset as it was set up wirelessly through an app which i closed before the issue started. My specs are in my bio if you are interested but its irrelevent as the issue has been resolved, i appoligise for this being in the wrong thread and there is no way that i know of to delete it.

CPU: Amd Ryzen 3400g 

COOLER: Be Quite Dark Rock Pro 4

MOBO: Aorus x570 elite 

RAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengence 3200 MHz 

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB

GPU: Powercolour Red Devil RX570 4GB

PSU: Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold

CASE: Coolermaster H500p Mesh

23 minutes ago, RoryRB said:

i appoligise for this being in the wrong thread and there is no way that i know of to delete it.

Correct subforum would have been Troubleshooting. I'll move this there. We usually don't remove or even lock solved threads, but can do so if requested. You can report your own posts if you want.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv