All around gaming oriented build

Budget (including currency): Lets say 1500euros. There is no real limit but I would like to keep the price below that mark and as low as possible without wasting performance

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: All kinds of games , a decent amount of coding and maybe some video rendering(not really likely tho). 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have decided on most parts and I am open to accept any recommendations.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x

GPU: RX 6800 xt (yes I know that I will have to wait a lot for it but I'm ok as long as the price drops to a reasonable sum 650-700 euros)

PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE-B Cobra, 1000W, Gold +( already bought. I know that it is overkill but I found it really cheap(67 euros) and I just couldn't miss out on the offer)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda, 2TB, 7200rpm, 256MB cache, SATA III (already bought as well)

SSD: I will probably get a 256gb for my OS installation (don't want to wait an eternity for my system to boot:D. Going to run Windows 10 Pro if that matters)

RAM: I am still deciding between 2x8, 4x8 and 2x16 so I will appreciate advice on that (3200mhz CL14 or 3600 mhz CL16 as far as I have looked into it)

Motherboard: I am really torn here. Do I go for b450 with bios update when they go out or do I go for B550 or x570? I am using only 5600x so I don't want to go too hard on the motherboard keeping in mind that I will probably buy a new one for the next CPU upgrade.

Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh but I am still waiting in hope that it will get discounted:)

Monitor: 2560x 1440 144hz 27 inch monitor( not bought as well but no matter what the resolution is decided for sure)

Now for the questions that I need answered the most. The rig will be connected to the 2560x1440 monitor stated above and to the TV(It is fullHD tv) in the living room(as 2nd monitor) in case that my parents want to watch a movie because the TV is old and loads the movies really slow. So the rig will have to be able to handle both at the same time ( gaming on the 2560x1440 and a movie streamed on the TV). Will I have any problems doing so like my cpu having problems keeping up because it is only 6 cores? If there won't be any problems, down the line I am thinking of adding an extra monitor next to the 2560x1440 one as an actual 2nd monitor so there will be 3 monitors connected in total. Will there be any problems in that case?

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for any advice and/or answers.

P.S: Any critique is welcome as long as it is constructive criticism ^^

Edit: If anyone can give me info on which ram kits are dual rank it will be much appreciated

Edited by Alucard13