Can't Boot To BIOS

VeryBigMish
Go to solution Solved by VeryBigMish,

*****Resolved***** Sorry to fill the forum with nonsense, I unplugged all displays from my gpu and was able to access the bios using igpu 

I was unable to locate a discussion where my issue had come up. 

I have just installed a 9900k into my MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon after upgrading from an 8700k on the same motherboard. Dragon center shows I have the most current version of the bios (1.5). however, for what ever reason I am unable to boot into the bios. I have tried spamming delete as the machine posts, but I seem to just get stuck and my main display just flickers on and off forever. I get the same outcome if I am to hold shift while restarting and enter the BIOS through the troubleshooter. I have attempted resetting CMOS and power cycling with no success. Any input resolving my issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Specs:

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

i9 9900k

Corsair RM850x

RTX 2080 GIgabyte Gaming OC

Corsair H115i pro

Samsung 970 Evo M.2 250 gb (System Drive) 

WDBlue M.2 500 gb

Crucial bx500 1TB * 2

16 gb of Corsair vengeance rgb pro 3200 mhz

Thank you in advance. 

Edit: forgot to mention windows 10 Education version 20H2. Additionally, I had no issues what so ever accessing the bios when i had the 8700k installed. I have also noticed my ram is only running at 2133. Other than that the PC runs windows and games just fine. 

Have you built this pc your self ? the only thing you upgraded was the cpu then after that the pc does not boot in bio ? did it boot in bios before ? just removing everything else such as ram and replace it back in, make sure the cup is installed with no pins are bent or anything like that.

Yes, I have assembled this system myself. Additionally, yes the bios was working earlier today so I am at a loss. I did get into the bios once after the new cpu was installed but have not been able to get into it since. I removed the cpu and ram inspected it and reinstalled will no success, there did not seem to be any bent pins or visible damage. Also, all cores seem to be working and all installed memory is showing up in HWinfo. That would lead me to believe the cpu and ram is ok. Thank you for you input, I really do appreciate the response as i am currently freaking out about possibly having bricked my mobo.

*****Resolved***** Sorry to fill the forum with nonsense, I unplugged all displays from my gpu and was able to access the bios using igpu