RTX 3070 FE

IgnasG

Hello! 

Recently I got RTX 3070 FE, and now I am a little concerned about temperatures/fan speed. 

I use the Deepcool Mattrexx 55 MESH case with 2 intake fans at the front (one at the top, another at the bottom) and one exhaust fan. 

Using NVIDIA's performance overlay I can see that my Fan speed goes to around 2-2.1k when playing Red Dead Redemption 2. The temperatures are in the 74-77 C degrees range. 

When looking at the benchmarks done by others I see that the Fan speed usually goes up to around 1.6-1.8k maintaining the same temperatures I get. 

Should I be worried about that or I can just enjoy gaming without stress? 

Thank you for your answers in advance! 

77C is fine I'd say, my 3080 FE does the same in by H510 with bad airflow. Idk about fan speed, but I wouldn't worry

Enjoy gaming I'd say! 

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

Thank you very much! One more thing that concerns me, is that even in full idle, the GPU fans are still running at 1000 RPM, even though I have read that the GPU has no FAN mode. Can't set fans to 0RPM even via Afterburner. 

I dont have firsthand experience with that card, but would say that RDR2 would push just about any GPU, and really <80 is just fine.  Most of the cards wont hard throttle from the factory until 83/84C.   So many cards will sit in the 70s when gaming, this all sounds fine.

El Zoido:  9900k + RTX 4090 / 32 gb 3600mHz RAM / z390 Aorus Master 

The Box:  3900x + RTX 3080 /  32 gb 3000mHz RAM / B550 MSI mortar