laptop problem on hdd/windows???

johnyb98

Good morning.

I would like your help on the following...

It's on a laptop Compaq CQ58. The problem is that, on Windows 10 that it is loading, it gets very slow from the user name to the desktop (first matter), and, when it arrives on desktop, after a couple of seconds, it blinks and reloads desktop, again blinks-desktop, blinks-desktop, etc etc. I cannot do anything on desktop. I can see desktop icons, but only mouse is moving.

If I press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, it shows corresponding window, but cannot do anything from that windows.

When laptop is completely off, when I press power on button, it tells me to do some pressings (Fx pressings) on a stable screen (no blinking), but on windows, it has specific blinking problem.

When I connect laptop with a VGA cable on a screen, it blinks at the same time both laptop and external VGA screen the same way.

Before I proceed with HDD, I have tried get with Acronis True Image on a Windows 8.1 the HDD on an image file. It does not complete backup at all. Backup time increases all time (I stop it when it shows 7 hours), with no bar increase. The same it does when I boot with an Acronis bootable cd. No backup. On the past, from when I have tried back up too many disks, it is the first disk I cannot backup. HDD is Seagate 9WS142-020.

I have tried on different SATA gables and power output on the disk:same no backup.

What is your opinion on all this problem? What could I do?

Thank you for your time!