Laptop over-heating??

I recently bought this new laptop, its Dell Inspiron 15 5593. I usually use it for web browsing and just school-work. But it has been having heating problems. Whenever I wake my laptop on sleep mode, the fan goes loud for less than a minute, then it stops. A while ago I had 4-6 tabs open on my browser and the fan went loud. I checked the core temp and it had an exclamation point on one of the cores. I quickly shut all the programs but it was still there. Then I completely shut down the laptop and waited awhile for the laptop to completely cool down. I turned it on again and went back to just browsing and now it shows 2 exclamation points. I'm so worried am I doing something wrong? I usually keep my laptop plugged in, is that the reason? Honestly I'm new to using the laptop I've been a PC-user for 10 years so I don't know much about laptops. This is the core temp now as I'm writing this

tfff.png

6 minutes ago, grimariseing said:

I'm so worried am I doing something wrong?

Not your fault,Your laptop is poorly designed so it's a common issue for this model.

Return to the seller if you can or RMA it.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

Poorly designed laptop basically return it and get something that doesn't have these issues.