Pebble Time Replacements?

I have been using a Pebble Time smartwatch since 2017 and it is still to this day the ONLY perfect wearable imo. The only time it leaves my wrist is to charge it. I don't care about fitness tracking pretty much at all but every wearable is centered on this anyway, and I don't even want to have to take it off to shower.

I need something that has:

-long battery life
-text by voice reply capability

-water resistance

Does anyone have any idea of something that could possibly be a replacement, or am I going to have to wear my Pebble till it completely dies lol?

17 hours ago, 5Beans6 said:

I have been using a Pebble Time smartwatch since 2017 and it is still to this day the ONLY perfect wearable imo. The only time it leaves my wrist is to charge it. I don't care about fitness tracking pretty much at all but every wearable is centered on this anyway, and I don't even want to have to take it off to shower.

I need something that has:

-long battery life
-text by voice reply capability

-water resistance

Does anyone have any idea of something that could possibly be a replacement, or am I going to have to wear my Pebble till it completely dies lol?

Many smartwatches fit the bill on some level. The tricky bit is the "long battery life" part. That depends on your expectations to some degree. For example, I don't wear my Apple Watch Series 5 to sleep (among other things, I don't want to worry about damaging a piece of tech when I'm not even conscious) and that means I effectively never worry about the battery -- there's usually a third to half of the battery left by the time I'm unwinding for the night.

Do you use Android or an iPhone? If you use an iPhone... Apple Watch, easily. It's the most feature-rich watch for the platform and widely considered the best smartwatch on any platform. The Apple Watch SE is the best value if you don't care for an always-on display, but the Series 6 is worthwhile if you don't want to flick your wrist.

On Android, it's harder. I'd probably lean toward a recent Galaxy Watch due to the ecosystem and interface, but failing that you might be happy with a Fitbit Versa 3 (the Sense is overkill for your needs).