Good Graphics Card?

Real_ThatGuy123
Go to solution Solved by Metallus97,

All of this depends on the rest of the system. Mind to provide us the PCPP link so that we can have a look?

In my opinion the 5500XT is a decent card for the price, but yeha also depends on what you are planing to do with the system?

I am building a $900 pc. I know that it is recommended to choose a card that's half your budget, but it said on PCPartPicker that the 5500 XT Phantom Gaming D OC is one of the highest core-clocked graphics cards and it's only $180. I want to know if there's something wrong with it and that's why is so cheap or is it just a really good deal?

Here is PCPP link: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/LEGOGuy123/saved/#view=CDMyK8

All of this depends on the rest of the system. Mind to provide us the PCPP link so that we can have a look?

In my opinion the 5500XT is a decent card for the price, but yeha also depends on what you are planing to do with the system?

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

That configuration is gonna cost almost 1000$ tax included, if you can stretch your budget then go ahead. Cheap GPUs are getting good now.

And I notice you don't have any fans included. IDK if that case comes with at least 3 fans.

I recommend stepping down to 500w PSU, and a single 500GB SSD, and there's a same GPU from different brand but 20$ cheaper.

@tommy2712 It comes with 2 fans and I'm going with an AIO. And I'm going to be downloading a LOT of games so I need those 2TB, but I will get a 500w psu. Thanks for the idea.

1 hour ago, tommy2712 said:

That configuration is gonna cost almost 1000$ tax included, if you can stretch your budget then go ahead. Cheap GPUs are getting good now.

And I notice you don't have any fans included. IDK if that case comes with at least 3 fans.

I recommend stepping down to 500w PSU, and a single 500GB SSD, and there's a same GPU from different brand but 20$ cheaper.

I wouldn't go down to a 500GB SSD for a Gaming System.