Question about BenQ GW2270

Meowster
Go to solution Solved by JohanKjeldahl7,

@Meowster

Yes BenQ is definetly a leader in the monitor industry and only produces top quality and even some of the best products in the industry. You don't have to worry about low quality products when ordering from BenQ. The monitor itself: If it is good enough for you in terms of size, resolution and framerate - go for it.

I got the BenQ GW2270HM as a replacement monitor for my older Dell S2440L (still a great monitor but a bunch of dead pixels and some burn-in). My question is: Is this monitor good and is BenQ a good brand? It's my first time ever having a BenQ monitor. I chose this model as it was pretty cheap and I don't need anything special for my job (programming and IT remote management)

Make sure to quote me @Meowster  so that I see your reply

I love my job, being a sysadmin. It's very fun 

@Meowster

Yes BenQ is definetly a leader in the monitor industry and only produces top quality and even some of the best products in the industry. You don't have to worry about low quality products when ordering from BenQ. The monitor itself: If it is good enough for you in terms of size, resolution and framerate - go for it.

But now, fellow gamers, that was it for me. Please keep in mind, that this is just my personal opionion and I am no expert. Your system shall be cooled forever, see you next time.

4 minutes ago, JohanKjeldahl7 said:

@Meowster

Thank you very much for your reply, this now gives me a lot of confidence about BenQ as I think this monitor is actually very for what I do

Make sure to quote me @Meowster  so that I see your reply

I love my job, being a sysadmin. It's very fun