my first pc build

Budget (including currency): 1000 euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: casual gaming and work, no video editing 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): my idea is to play at least at 60FPS with a good quality image without any problem and use this PC for years so keep upgradability in mind (no VR). I Need also a monitor with this build but I have no idea about it, if you could give me help it would be amazing. the only requirement is that it has to have a quality similar to the screen of a MacBook pro and a USB C, I will use it sometimes to work with my Mac.

Edited by Theketo
modified the motherboard and the PSU

your build is very well balanced and perfect, if u really want to get some more value or performance on this price, you could go for an rtx 3070 or an rx 6800x but i wouldnt recommend waiting , since more gpus will be releasing at this price point like the rumored rtx 3060ti etc. but i dont think they would make much difference..

good plan going amd , you can upgrade anytime to the ryzen 5 or rdna 2  

5 minutes ago, delete_me0 said:

your build is very well balanced and perfect, if u really want to get some more value or performance on this price, you could go for an rtx 3070 or an rx 6800x but i wouldnt recommend waiting , since more gpus will be releasing at this price point like the rumored rtx 3060ti etc. but i dont think they would make much difference..

good plan going amd , you can upgrade anytime to the ryzen 5 or rdna 2  

thank you. What do you think of the motherboard? it is feasible to upgrade components without changing it?

yes , it should be easily upgradable to the latest gear for atleast the next couple of years

1 minute ago, Theketo said:

thank you. What do you think of the motherboard? it is feasible to upgrade components without changing it?

for amd the best is like a asus crosshair 8 or a msi x570 godlike, but the best value is the b550 tomahawk