Looking for zoned amp or other solution to replace broken Crestron Prodigy System

A couple of days ago my Crestron Prodigy systems brain went out. We can not use our whole house audio system. I was thinking of either getting a Sonos amp for each room, a cheap integrated 2ch amp for each room and hooking them up to a chrome cast. What is the best solution? We have 6 rooms controlled (2 4 zone amps), and each room does not have more than 2 in ceiling Polk audio speakers. Also need a keypad to control input and volume in each room. Would like to keep under 3000, unless there is a excellent option that is over that price. 

If you are wondering I am replacing the switches with Lutron Caseta dimmers and I am going to control them with the google home app. 

Or you could buy a used Crestron Prodigy System on ebay? Save u some time doing some work :)

Getting another creston brain to replace the current one? Sonos likes to just end support on their older stuff and then you have dead perfectly fine audio gear.

Chromecast audio got killed.

3 minutes ago, Kupal said:

Or you could buy a used Crestron Prodigy System on ebay? Save u some time doing some work :)

I am think about that, but looking to modernize the system. There is limited compatibility with services and they are hard to program and setup. This is a good solution though.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Getting another creston brain to replace the current one? Sonos likes to just end support on their older stuff and then you have dead perfectly fine audio gear.

Chromecast audio got killed.

I know, but crestron killed their prodigy line and it will not work with modern services. Also the app is $100 and hasend been updated since 2018.

1 minute ago, penguin1 said:

I am think about that, but looking to modernize the system. There is limited compatibility with services and they are hard to program and setup. This is a good solution though.

If you want to modernize it get some random bt to dual audio jack adapter and voila you have all the spotify, soundcloud, anything you want sound available on the system.