Nvidia Shield Recommendations?

Conmmander015

Greetings there.

Not sure I have the right section. Anyway,

I recently watched Linus's video related to GeforceNow on the Nvidia shield, and decided to replicate it. That being said, I've had my shield since the day it came out and really only used it to browse media on a rather... unsmart TV all the way until the TV died and I got a new smart one and didn't need the shield. Flash to now and I'm obviously trying to emulate that to use GeforceNow on my shield in an effort to play games on my TV. I do have the shield controller, but obviously I'd be most used to keyboard and mouse, so I attempted to use this. Fortunately, my new TV has a USB port and works sorta well with a keyboard. The shield also has two USB ports and works sorta well with a keyboard too. I'm using a single dongle for a Logitech keyboard and mouse, and I'm trying to get the mouse to function. I've changed batteries, turned it on and off. No matter what I do, the mouse will either not work on shield (with the dongle in either the TV or Shield itself), or it has extreme delay. This is not ideal for any form of gaming on my TV.

TLDR: How can you get an Nvidia Shield to behave with a mouse and keyboard.

5 hours ago, Conmmander015 said:

How can you get an Nvidia Shield to behave with a mouse and keyboard

Try a different mouse.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.