HP ENVY x360 (The exact one Linus reviewed) audio issues

ShayOh

Hi guys!
i need help!
So my laptop updated about a month ago (could be more then that) and since (i think), i've been having audio issues with the laptop, it started with videos not working at all, on Youtube the loading circle will keep spinning and video files on the laptop also wouldn't work, sometimes videos would work and after a few minutes they will stop and if any audio was playing, it would get "stuck" and wouldnt stop until i reset the laptop which most times wouldnt even reset and i had to force shot it off from the power button.

i found out the problem was with the audio once because once i disabled the Realtek  though the Device Manager, it would most of the time, make videos work again, without sound of course, but not all the time.
i've been without sound on my laptop since.

what i've tried:
1.disable and reset the laptop
2.windows troubleshooting
3.update/uninstall/reinstall drivers, uninstall then reinstall, reinstall then update etc.... every combination 
4.download and install drivers from HP website

5.download and install drivers from Realtek website.

no solution, currently, the Realtek device is enabled, and videos are working but it takes a few minutes for videos to start working, and without sound. also whenever i touch the volume bar in windows, windows freaks out and freeze and only after a minute or two when i check the sound level number would go up/down.

Laptop model:image.png.d0d746479b37ec9010f88d8f603ef17f.png
HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ee0023dx Product number: 9TY28UA#ABA