Which laptop?

Zerkseas

Hi, I'm thinking about getting myself a new computer (laptop, because I need to use it mobile as well). Right now I have an old Dell with a crappy graphics card, NVIDIA Quadro M2000M, and everytime I want to do some gaming or graphic simulating, everything slows down or crashes, so I figured it's time for an upgrade. Now, I'm not an expert on these things, that's why I'm asking here. Which laptop would be the best configuration? I want it to be good enough to last me a while without being majorly outdated. I was thinking about the Aorus 15G YB which has great stats, it's just that this one is quite expensive, sitting at 3025 Euros (Germany). Now I'm not appellad at investing on such an upgrade, but I want to know if there are better, more cost-effective, alternatives available right now. I know that the RTX 3070 will come out next year, but also that it draws quite a lot of energy and that the mobile version is not such a great leap from the current 2080 SUPER, also I don't want to wait until then. 

I'm looking forward to your answers and ideas, thank you.

2 hours ago, Konstantin1912 said:

Hello welcome to the forum.

Can you tell us your budget and can it be more specific with the requirement. You've mention "graphic simulating" maybe you wanted something that has good compute or maybe thin and light.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!