Which SSDs to choose

LeDetructor

Im building a new system and i have ALOT of ssd choices which one do you recommend?

Patriot Burst 480Gb 2.5inch=Rm225

Kingston A400 m.2 480gb=RM220\

WD Green 480gb m.2=Rm209

Patriot P210 512gb 2.5inch=RM209

Adata SU630 480gb 2.5inch=RM200

Any suggestions?I know about the dram and stuff but not really sure which one has it and which 1 doesn

Well personally when going for SSDs I always choose one who manufactures the NAND. Historically I've found those to be the most reliable brands. So these would be SK Hynix, Samsung, Intel, Crucial, WD/SanDisk and Toshiba. 

So out of the ones on the list personally I would go for the WD Green. This is based off my experience when it comes to reliability and RMA in computer sales for 3 years, although I will admit this is two years out of date. Having said that Kingston does make pretty good SSDs as well. 

For some reason the NAND manufacturers seem to be able to get the best reliability, might be cherry picking or better optimisation of the controller. 

I would go with Zeals comment as well.

I have used a Patriot Burst 960 GB for some time in my server now and it works just fine. The P210 Series however just seems like a more profit optimized version of the Burst.. You cant find any info about TBW or Hardware used on those so i wouldn't buy it.

If you need recommendations for a new printer (the ones that use paper) you can tag me, i should be able to help 🙂