Best Gaming Monitor For PS5

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

You have a thick head. Consoles are designed for the living room. Do you use a computer monitor is your living room? Probably not. AS SUCH, consoles are designed with TV resolutions in mind. TV's dont support that resolution. So why in the blue hell, would a console have to support 1440p? Especially when a vast majority of people are going to be using it on their TV's! 

The reason I keep saying TV is because the PS5 was designed with TV gaming in mind. Thats what your not understanding. This is part of the reason PC gamers look down on console gamers to be honest. Because you guys are dense and just dont understand how things work. So go ahead and waste your money. Every news article has pretty much a Sony confirmation attached. 

yes casual gamers use tv for console but majority's of gamers use monitor you dont see events with people using tv while playing on console no they are not if you dint know a monitor can support quality of 4k and 8k and 1440p there are monitor in the market for reason console is not really made for only tv and it can be used on monitor and it will run games better on monitor than on tv thats facts there reason majority of gamers use monitors and not tv and again i know what you are talking something italy ign posted thats it could be clickbait it and is not %100 dont belive in everything on internet until is %100 confirmed  and will make %0 for sony to put specs on ps5 that support 1440p and then it dont support it it may not support it in day one but lets see but whatever you are not being useful i keep doing research and looking !