Intel 660p nvme m.2 ssd

StrawberryShortCakes

I was thinking of using it in a gaming build as the system main storage (os, programs,) 

I'm wondering is it a good one? Or are there betteroption for around the same price. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

It is a good ssd but it is a bit more expensive then an NVMe ssd bye say crucial or kingston. So if you are on a budget then use something like the Western Digital WD Blue SN550 or Western Digital WD BLACK SN750. But it depends on what you like. 

22 hours ago, Mr_Peppers101 said:

It is a good ssd but it is a bit more expensive then an NVMe ssd bye say crucial or kingston. So if you are on a budget then use something like the Western Digital WD Blue SN550 or Western Digital WD BLACK SN750. But it depends on what you like. 

Thanks will check those out, I'm not on a budget but I try not to overspend on places I could save. 

I want to have a little more budget so I could get a better cpu or gpu, 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape.