Dual boot encryption

mousesnob
Go to solution Solved by ScratchCat,
54 minutes ago, mousesnob said:

So id like to dualboot Win 10 and Manjaro on my laptop. However id like to encrypt the linux partition. 

My question is if i choose full disk encryption will it encrypt the entierty of my drive or will it only do the linux partition?

It will only encrypt the main linux partition. Manjaro's boot partition (It will need one if it doesn't exist yet) and the Windows installation will remain unencrypted.

So id like to dualboot Win 10 and Manjaro on my laptop. However id like to encrypt the linux partition. 

My question is if i choose full disk encryption will it encrypt the entierty of my drive or will it only do the linux partition?

54 minutes ago, mousesnob said:

It will only encrypt the main linux partition. Manjaro's boot partition (It will need one if it doesn't exist yet) and the Windows installation will remain unencrypted.