Bill Burr and or advertising to bigger the boldest heart

I have been a long time lurker, and long time watcher of the show - I just signed up to show my support for the Dollar Shave Club advert that I saw for the first time in the Value Graphics Card video. I was first made aware of the company in the Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast (check it out if you enjoy blunt and honest humor -  feelings beware), who also advertises Dollar Shave Club in every episode I have heard. 

I live in NZ so am unable to get such a service, however I rock a sick beard because I am a real man anyway, and paying for razors here is still insanely expensive, but would pay for such a product if it were available to me. If anyone from Linus Media Group reads this, I appreciate that your adverts and sponsors at the bloody least all relevant to my interests, and asa  result I bother to manually disable adblock before I visit.  Keep it up, you are balling hard - even if Linus and Slick cant pronounce a 'U' properly or grow real beards.

Over 9000 hearts in your directions fine sirs. I hope they land painfully in your eyes. 

wait? they have to use adds that matter to you? thats selfish... you watch an add because that's how they get their income, and maybe its an add that interests you, maybe not..

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition