PSP 1001 wont boot with battery installed

Helpful Tech Witch

Ivce been working on my running CFW on my PSP, but I do need to fix this problem. 

I have a psp 1001, that has a pandoras battery (thats the only one I have). Right now, to turn it on, I have to remove the battery and plug into the charger, turn it on, then put the battery in. Its tedious, and makes it a ps....not p. 

If I have the battery in when I boot, it has a green light, but doesnt turn on the screen. 

What can I do?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Ivce been working on my running CFW on my PSP, but I do need to fix this problem. 

I have a psp 1001, that has a pandoras battery (thats the only one I have). Right now, to turn it on, I have to remove the battery and plug into the charger, turn it on, then put the battery in. Its tedious, and makes it a ps....not p. 

If I have the battery in when I boot, it has a green light, but doesnt turn on the screen. 

What can I do?

That's because the Pandora battery is designed to trigger the hack every time you boot.  You need a special boot loader on the memory stick to make the PSP boot.  You can find the instructions by a simple Google search, I'm not going to try to explain myself as I've never done it.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7