Random Crashes!

Evening all! 

I was bought a custom built pc a couple months ago by my wife and to begin with it was fabulous. Ran like a dream.  However recently its begun to crash at random intervals and it's caused some panic.  I'm a complete newb when it comes to fixing this sort of thing so I've turned to the community for aid! 

My system is as follows; 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G APU

Gigabyte B450M ATX Motherboard 

Kolink 600W 80 Plus PSU

RTX 2060 (Gigabyte)

16gb Vulcan Z T-Force memory

2 x Seagate HDD (1TB & 2TB)

Like I said, worked totally fine up until a few weeks ago but now it has random crashes for seemingly no reason and to top it all off if I dare to have something plugged into the front USB hub (usually a vape mod that's charging) it won't even start up.  Lights will come on but the fas will ramp up to a ridiculous level until I unplug it and even then it will get stuck on the Gigabyte logo with options to enter the BIOS etc... 

So any help with this would be really appreciated, as the alternative is sending it back to the builders and that'll put me out for a week or two... 

Thanks 😊 

Not a big problem but you don’t have an SSD

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 hour ago, Mr_Gamesmith said:

Kolink 600W 80 Plus PSU

I'm gonna guess PSU. Seems like a good culprit.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p