Display issue

SUFIAN BEN

Hey guys hope you doing well. 

I got me an EVGA rtx 3090 FTW3 ULTRA yesterday and when i plug it in it showed me some artifacts popping in like crazy but only when using HDR in display options. I changed the port on my LG C9 Oled tv to HDMI1 and it worked quite well with with HDR on the desktop and browsing no problem at all. I thought i was doing good, then i open RE3 remake and the display is half gone and the top half is flickering even when HDR is off. I tried running it at 1080p and its all fine works well except 1080p sucks and i did not buy a fricking 3090 to play 1080 games. Did anyone here face the same problem and solved it? I dont want to have to return this card cuz i was lucky to even find it. I suspect that the HDMI cable is the problem but i used it for 1440p 120hz with an rtx 2080 ti before and it was fine. Is it really the cable cuz its hdmi 2.0 does not play well with hdmi 2.1 port on the graphics card.? 

Thanks in advance! 

I dont think that my issues have anything to do with thia i dont have any av reciver and i dont have hdmi 2.1 cable too 

Thanks