Kaplan/Princeton Review/C2 SAT/ACT Prep

Henry

Have any of you guys enrolled to the above courses for the SAT or ACT? If so, how were the courses?

I keep seeing conflicting reviews for all of them online, and my goal is 2000+ on the SAT, and 30+ on the ACT (Must...get...into Berkeley..)

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

What follows is personal opinion...

To be shooting for 2000+ on the SAT and 30+ on the ACT, you have to be decently intelligent. If you are borderline, enroll in the cheapest course possible. I never enrolled in any course, and I think I did pretty well. I mean, I had parents of other kids asking me to tutor their children. All I could tell them, and all I can really tell you, is, eat a good breakfast. The last thing you want is to be in the middle of the exam and be thinking about food.

My first time taking the ACT I didn't eat breakfast and ended up getting a 26 as a 14-year-old. By the time I was 16 I realized I needed plenty of sleep and to eat breakfast...ended up with a 33. 

I don't know how they've changed the SAT, the high score was 1600 back in my day, but sleep and breakfast is still my number one key.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White Windowed | Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133 Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB | PSU: OCZ ZX Series 850W 80 Plus Gold | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2 | Monitor: 3x Dell P2414H