Entry Gaming Rig

Jaws243

Budget (including currency): $500-600 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Call of Duty

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Looking for a beginner gaming rig for a 13 year old who wants to be able to play the newest Call of Duty game. I would like to build something with a good potential to be upgraded. I have a basic, mechanical mouse and keyboard and a decent monitor for the time-being, so they do not need to be factored in. I am looking to buy in the next month, so, depending on what comes back, could be within the 3 days afterwards. Not looking for anything specific other than the ability to upgrade. 

Probs anything will run Call Of Duty classic, jokes aside which COD are you referring to?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Probs anything will run Call Of Duty classic, jokes aside which COD are you referring to?

He is looking to get the newest Black Ops game. Sorry, I haven't aged CoD for probably the last 4 entries. 

3 minutes ago, Jaws243 said:

He is looking to get the newest Black Ops game. Sorry, I haven't aged CoD for probably the last 4 entries. 

What settings does he plan on running?

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Something I quickly put together, should run the newest COD no problem, some things could be changed, but wanted a little bit of upgradeability.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz, 1.3v with Corsair H100i - Motherboard: MSI MPOWER Z97 MAX AC - RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill Ares @ 2133 - GPU1: Sapphire Radeon R9-290X BF4 Edition with NZXT Kraken G10 with a Corsair H55 AIO @ 1140/1650 GPU2: PowerColor Radeon R9-290X OC Edition with NZXT Kraken G10 with a Corsair H55 AIO @ 1140/1650 - SSD: 256GB OCZ Agility 4 - HDD: 1TB Samsung HD103SJ- PSU: SuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300w  - Case: NZXT Switch 810 (White) - Case fans: NZXT Blue LED Fans- Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Gaming Keyboard - Mouse: Logitech G600 - Heaphones: Logitech G930 - Monitors: ASUS PB287Q and Acer G246HYLbd -  Phone: Sony Xperia Z1

8 minutes ago, Kanna said:

What settings does he plan on running?

Obviously, the higher, the better, but being a budget rig, looking for mid range range+, especially if it is something that could be upgraded easily enough in the future. 

5 minutes ago, Jaws243 said:

Obviously, the higher, the better, but being a budget rig, looking for mid range range+, especially if it is something that could be upgraded easily enough in the future. 

Here is a list based a little on @Bloodkil933s list

Pretty upgradable for future use B550 supports current CPU's and the new coming with a BIOS update, CPU is probably the first to be upgraded to a 6 core instead of 4 

Reminder⚠️

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

How would these specs hold up to what I am looking for? Is there room for decent upgradeability?

20201030_122557.jpg