Is there an SAO game coming to pc?

Izaya Orihara

Yeah... maybe somebody has heard something i haven't heard/seen yet?  I can't play inifinty moment since it's on the ps vita. Also my japanese is very rusty. 

Not heard of one for the pc but would definitely buy it

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

Maybe when full-VR gaming becomes a thing. Don't see it happening any time soon though.

Edit: Would love to be a "Beater" if the game existed.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Maybe when full-VR gaming becomes a thing. Don't see it happening any time soon though.

Edit: Would love to be a "Beater" if the game existed.

"facepalm"

yeah, sure, just so you know you'll have the Alpha/beta test it first to earn a self proclaimed title like that.

I could care less if its SAO, dot.Hack or any other of such but i´d love to play a VR RPG.

Heck any genre would be fun!

As for Op´s Question: no there is non and as far as i know there won´t be one.

"facepalm"

yeah, sure, just so you know you'll have the Alpha/beta test it first to earn a self proclaimed title like that.

I don't understand the hate. I when someone is called a "beater" I watched SAO. So please, do explain.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I don't understand the hate. I when someone is called a "beater" I watched SAO. So please, do explain.

Are you seriously asking that and you have actually seen the show?

Beater = a Person that played the Beta of a game and due to that is very knowledgeable about it so he/she knows what to do but due to Jealous kids that start calling them Cheater and Beta testers, Beater is just a combination of both.

its like playing a game (Bf3-4) and you totally own people because your damn good ( or because they just plain and simply suck) and they start calling you cheater, slap in Beta into that and you got yourself a Beater. 

SAO logic..

Are you seriously asking that and you have actually seen the show?

Beater = a Person that played the Beta of a game and due to that is very knowledgeable about it so he/she knows what to do but due to Jealous kids that start calling them Cheater and Beta testers, Beater is just a combination of both.

its like playing a game (Bf3-4) and you totally own people because your damn good ( or because they just plain and simply suck) and they start calling you cheater, slap in Beta into that and you got yourself a Beater. 

SAO logic..

I still don't get why you are so hateful.

I still don't get why you are so hateful.

Where did you get that idea from? i never said i hate anything.

I only pointed out that if your seriously going to call yourself that you need to earn it, otherwise ..well you will just remind me of this guy. 

but if that's your thing for for it.

Where did you get that idea from? i never said i hate anything.

I only pointed out that if your seriously going to call yourself that you need to earn it, otherwise ..well you will just remind me of this guy. 

dude you need to chill he was only making a reference to the anime 

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz