Warzone freezing?

Oddball_DK

I'm lost. I feel like I have tried everything now.

When I go to play Warzone with my friends, I usually have 130fps+, all the time.

But frequently it seems like the game is just freezing for 0.5 seconds or so, making me run into walls or miss an enemy. I have died, several times, because my pc decided to freeze in the game for just that short amount of time.

Does anyone, have any idea why this could be? My drivers are (afaik) updated, I have the settings on mostly high and from what I can tell from the 130fps it's fine. The gpu runs at 50-60 degrees celcius, the cpu runs at around 75.

CPU: 3300X

GPU: RX 5700XT Red Devil (Have both tried with and without OC)

RAM: Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB 3200MHz

SSD: XPG SX8200 512GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM (Game is installed here)

I hope someone has an idea on how to fix this!

I have no problems in other games at all.

BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX White - MSI B450-A Pro Max - Ryzen 3 5600X - White Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz - 5700XT Red Devil - A-Data XPG SX8200 - GIGABYTE M27Q rev. 2 (1440p/170HZ) - G502 Wireless - SteelSeries Apex 7 - Epos H6 Pro Open

did you try to lower your settings to the medium or lower?

I have the same GPU and happens to me but i still didn't figure it out is it from my old HDD or GPU 

when i lower the settings it goes for me 

Edit: it happens to me in some games 

2 hours ago, alberto1234 said:

did you try to lower your settings to the medium or lower?

I have the same GPU and happens to me but i still didn't figure it out is it from my old HDD or GPU 

when i lower the settings it goes for me 

Edit: it happens to me in some games 

I have tried lowering the setting, but not all the way. Will try that later today though, could work.
I did lower it one time, not fully, but the random freezes still happened.

BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX White - MSI B450-A Pro Max - Ryzen 3 5600X - White Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz - 5700XT Red Devil - A-Data XPG SX8200 - GIGABYTE M27Q rev. 2 (1440p/170HZ) - G502 Wireless - SteelSeries Apex 7 - Epos H6 Pro Open

2 hours ago, Stygian Zenith said:

@Oddball_DK servcer issue, have same problem btw u in Aus?

That's so fking weird, because none of my friends have the same issue?

No, I'm in Denmark.