Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone know what desk is in the most recent short circuit video? I’d like to buy it. 
 

not sure if this post belongs here so sorry ahead of time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jsand5048 said:

Anyone know what desk is in the most recent short circuit video? I’d like to buy it.

It's probably an IKEA counter top on some leg stands also from IKEA. Probably the least expensive way to get a new chonky desk like this and it be durable as well. Am about to build myself a similar thing. Only a bit bigger in scope.

Be patient.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cvet76 said:

It's probably an IKEA counter top on some leg stands also from IKEA. Probably the least expensive way to get a new chonky desk like this and it be durable as well. Am about to build myself a similar thing. Only a bit bigger in scope.

Couldn’t find that color in Ikea, plus all the ikea tabletops are sold out in my area anyway =\

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jsand5048 said:

Couldn’t find that color in Ikea, plus all the ikea tabletops are sold out in my area anyway =\

what country are you in?

if in the uk, try b&q or wickes. not sure what the equivalents are called in the us/etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, smokeweedeveryday said:

what country are you in?

if in the uk, try b&q or wickes. not sure what the equivalents are called in the us/etc.

I’m in the US. Wickes seems to be a Home Depot or Lowe’s kind of store

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jsand5048 said:

I’m in the US. Wickes seems to be a Home Depot or Lowe’s kind of store

Try those. I've bought myself a countertop and some clear coat to protect it and have just built my new desk. Super pleased even though it isn't quite what I initially wanted. Improvise, adapt, overcome...or some other similar quote :P

Be patient.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×