NO DISPLAY

joshuaportacio

Good day. I have the this problem with my pc suddenly, sometimes when a I turned on my PC no display occured nothing total black. then tried to fix (like removing the ram, CMOS, GPU) then it works totally fine and played games and used the pc likes nothing happen, then after and sometimes a I turned the PC off there's no display again and do the same thing ang goes back to normal.. Idk what is the problem of the GPU or the PSU because when the nodisplay occured the GPU Fan keeps on spinning in idle without display. TIA 

32 minutes ago, joshuaportacio said:

Good day. I have the this problem with my pc suddenly, sometimes when a I turned on my PC no display occured nothing total black. then tried to fix (like removing the ram, CMOS, GPU) then it works totally fine and played games and used the pc likes nothing happen, then after and sometimes a I turned the PC off there's no display again and do the same thing ang goes back to normal.. Idk what is the problem of the GPU or the PSU because when the nodisplay occured the GPU Fan keeps on spinning in idle without display. TIA 

What parts your machine has would be useful.  If it’s a prebuilt the make and model should be sufficient.  This strikes me as a troubleshooting thing.  There is a troubleshooting section in the forum which has a list of commonly needed info.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Everything is doing fine, and its not a prebuilt.. Its just has no display sometimes and after the troubleshooting it works fine again IDK whats the problem if GPU or PSU

4 hours ago, joshuaportacio said:

Everything is doing fine, and its not a prebuilt.. Its just has no display sometimes and after the troubleshooting it works fine again IDK whats the problem if GPU or PSU

So not doing fine.  Given what very little knowledge on offer most likely neither.  Highest likely hood is cable or port.  Also possibly memory.  Small chance PSU.  Knowing what PSU matters for that one though.  There are a few possible gpu exceptions but they’re card specific.  Also if the system is old or unusual it could be other things.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.