Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): Around 600 US DLLS

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Apex,Pubg,OBS,CS:GO,Rogue Company,etc

Other details I already have a 1TB HDD with more than 800 GB left and that is going to be the only thing that I'll keep from my old PC
Hi there,I started working as a call center agent for around 3 weeks and I want to build a better PC than the one that I have right now,my actual PC has an i5 3470,8 GB of DDR3 at 1333mhz,600w Edge Systems PSU,GTX 760 SC 4GB DDR5 and 2 HDD one is 250 GB and the other one is 1 TB.
I found a Gigabyte A520M DS3H for 95 US DLLS,an Aerocool Cylon RGB 80+ bronce 600w PSU for 81 US DLLS and I want to use a Ryzen 5 3600 as my CPU,a GTX 1660 Super as my GPU,16 GB of DDR4 RAM and an SSD of any storage,what can I change or what can I do? I'll sell my old PC for around 120 and 150 US DLLS for extra money in case you guys tell me a better choice

lol, the r5 3600 is like 200usd rn, and a 1660s is about 250usd. you cant do a sub 600usd for that. Also, that psu is a steaming hot pile of horseshit. You could do a EVGA BQ and get a better psu for about 10usd cheeper.

For 600usd, this is the best I could do, its about 30usd over.

For 750usd, this is what you get.

for 750, you get the r5 3600 and the 1660s.

I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:                                                                /\

(was a H1 build, but I cant spend 400$ on a case)                |

DREAM BUILD BIT BY BIT                        |

• Ryzen 5 5600x                                                                         |
  • ROG Strix B550-f GAMING                                                 |
  • 2x8gb Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 3200mhz cl6   |
  • Old drives from Grandma -------------------------------------/
  • New Crucial P1 and Seagate Barracuda Compute 2TB
  • Whichever 3070 I can get
  • Meshify C with tempered glass
  • 6 Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo
  • Full custom loop water cooling.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/HelpfulTechWizard/saved/s8XrD3

24 minutes ago, ScreamingDude said:

Budget (including currency): Around 600 US DLLS

it gets difficult to build a mid range system for 13000 peso but if you do improve your budget you can go for this

my shipping costs show up as 3800 peso because I'm in the US. The actual parts cost is around 15000. It has a better PSU than the one you picked and you should toss the hard drive of your current PC in here, or save up some more money to buy a big hard drive in the future, because you can add one at any time.

If you sell your current parts and have enough money to buy a 1660 super, it is a good upgrade, but for a limited budget it is a bit too expensive. I don't know if you want to use the same case as you already have, but if you do it's probably a good way to save even more money.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

How many watts do I need? Seasonic Focus threadUserbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Quick update
I moved from Motherboard
I'll use a MSI B450 Tomahawk,a ryzen 5 2600 and a TUF GTX 1650 Super