So I'm going to be building a new PC and after I install windows 10 home and update it what drivers do I need from the motherboard website and cpu website? I understand I need to download drivers, but which ones do I download the windows 10 64bit and the most recent from each category under drivers? Do I need to download anything from utility and if the pc is working well I wont look to change any bios updates. I understand AMD has its own software for the cpu drivers so I could just use their auto detecting software for that I think. Also will I even need to download these drivers if windows updates everything? A few people mentioned this, but I'm not so sure. I'm going to be using the built in wifi since there is no ethernet cable as well. Please explain which drivers I would need for the motherboard in an individual list if possible, Thanks. 

PC Specs:

Motherboard: B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0)    The ITX motherboard https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450-I-AORUS-PRO-WIFI-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver

CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz 

StorageSilicon Power 512GB NVMe M.2

PSU: Corsair CX Series 450 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply

Case: NZXT H210

846677173_mobodrivers.thumb.png.4bb3669f5e63c3d77b1e05f7e36589e3.png

From the page you showed grab the HD Audio Driver (audio will work without this but you won't have the config utility) and the WLAN+BT driver. Next grab the latest AMD chipset driver and GPU driver from https://www.amd.com/en/support

Everything else will work out of the box. Utilities are purely optional, install the ones you want and ignore the rest.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Also check if your mother board needs a BIOS update. This was pretty common to find in 3000 series ryzen