$60 portable IEM's

Chriz6097

Yes, I know most IEM's are fairly portable. I want some nice IEM's that sound good and won't break easily if I throw them in a bag with a bunch of textbooks. $60 is my budget but of course I can squeeze another $10-20 if its really worth it.

For reference I have been using Audio Technica AD700x's and love the sound signature but the lack of bass makes them hard to use with my phone or laptop (e10 bass boost on my desktop compensates). I also don't want anything flashy or bright nor anything as ugly as my 700x's :P.

If you reply, please quote my post. I will be in class so I  probably won't look at it unless I get a notification.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

Yes, I know most IEM's are fairly portable. I want some nice IEM's that sound good and won't break easily if I throw them in a bag with a bunch of textbooks. $60 is my budget but of course I can squeeze another $10-20 if its really worth it.

For reference I have been using Audio Technica AD700x's and love the sound signature but the lack of bass makes them hard to use with my phone or laptop (e10 bass boost on my desktop compensates). I also don't want anything flashy or bright nor anything as ugly as my 700x's :P.

If you reply, please quote my post. I will be in class so I  probably won't look at it unless I get a notification.

You could always follow your own topic to get notifications when somebody replies

I use Klisph S4a I like them so far.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

More info? I actually have the same needs as OP. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

More info? I actually have the same needs as OP. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

Using them right now, they are extremely comfortable and are better sounding than any of the other headphones I have used.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Edit: I was looking at the s4, but I prefer less bass heavy headphones.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

Bit out of the $60 price range though...

I got mine for $40.

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-In-ear-Headphones-Android/dp/B005M1KO1C

Beyerdynamic DTX 101 IE ? I love mine. They have a nice sound signature, look nice, and are very comfortable :) . If you need a mic get the mmx version of these . (same thing, but with a mic) 

http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-DTX-101-iE-Headphone/dp/B004LX8XZ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394557943&sr=8-1&keywords=beyerdynamic+dtx 

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor

If you can stand having a pair of grey and gold ones you can get them for $47 :P

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor

i have the same needs as OP, any verdict?

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Really. That's very interesting. I thought they were like the new M50s but for in-ears.

Well the E10's are, like, $40. Even if they were over hyped, they're still cheap enough to contend with much worse-sounding IEMs.

Well the E10's are, like, $40. Even if they were over hyped, they're still cheap enough to contend with much worse-sounding IEMs.

I got Sony XBA-1 in-ears and I find them very overpriced at the $80 MSRP. I got them at $40 and that price isn't too bad but the $80 MSRP is ridiculous. 

Edit: They're like $25 right now on Amazon...that price drops fast man...