First class international shipping?

nkucz

I shipped something from Rhode Island, USA to Ontario, Canada via USPS First Class International Shipping. I have now read that packages get lost all of the time and they can take up to 3 weeks to arrive! How long do you think it will take my package? I shipped it on March 7th. 

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

I shipped something from Rhode Island, USA to Ontario, Canada via USPS First Class International Shipping. I have now read that packages get lost all of the time and it can take up to 3 weeks! How long do you think it will take my package? I shipped it on March 7th. 

Expect it to be 2 more weeks atleast.

Expect it to be 2 more weeks atleast.

Is there a good chance it will actually get lost?

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

Probably the 3 weeks, It's nearly impossible for a piece of mail at one point to get lost. It will be found and shipped to you. Happened to me too on my titans and it took 2 weeks to be found and shipped.

I shipped something from Rhode Island, USA to Ontario, Canada via USPS First Class International Shipping. I have now read that packages get lost all of the time and they can take up to 3 weeks to arrive! How long do you think it will take my package? I shipped it on March 7th. 

When talking about USPS, Did you get the free boxes? Anyone? Just to confirm it's good.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Probably the 3 weeks, It's nearly impossible for a piece of mail at one point to get lost. It will be found and shipped to you. Happened to me too on my titans and it took 2 weeks to be found and shipped.

I sold a CPU and can't buy another one until I confirm this one has arrived to Canada working. Looks like I'm out a computer for a while. 

When talking about USPS, Did you get the free boxes? Anyone? Just to confirm it's good.

I used an old box I had around the house. 

I'm thinking two weeks as well, :|

From today?

Yeah, that would be my estimation.

It's not the ETA to destination you need to worry about, its the time it sit's at the host port you need to worry about, or don't worry about..what ever you choose. Customs clearance is always the bane of any customer's existence with International Shipping.

wow, I checked online today. It already cleared through customs and was processed through sorting facility. 

wow, I checked online today. It already cleared through customs and was processed through sorting facility. 

Awesome! It's on its way :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Awesome! It's on its way :D

it will be less than 2 weeks then right?