Help make PC build list

With the upcoming Zen3/rtx 3000 and cyber Monday, I’ll be building a PC in just a little over a month. I want this PC to last for quite a while, it’s more of a home theater/bit of gaming. 

Budget $1500 but can go more if needed

-CPU preferably AMD 5950x/5900 as the center 

-GPU preferably be added last to compensate price to or over budget but not entirely important(will upgrade in future as needed imo)

-Small Form Factor! (Why I’ve created a thread haha, started the search but gave up trying to figure out)

I haven’t kept up with tech for a couple years so I’m behind on knowing what’s best/compatibilities currently so your help would be great. 

3 minutes ago, LegendKillerRG said:

Budget $1500

3 minutes ago, LegendKillerRG said:

rtx 3000

With the current launch screwup, I don't think you'll make that budget with that video card...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

With the current launch screwup, I don't think you'll make that budget with that video card...

With a 3070 he probably can. But of course there's the AMD cards that are coming that are worth considering

Just now, AndreiArgeanu said:

With a 3070 he probably can.

Interesting, perhaps it's just around here but I can't find one for sale under 1k

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I’ll make due with 2000 series if anything 🤣

2 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

With a 3070 he probably can. But of course there's the AMD cards that are coming that are worth considering

Of course if Big Navi delivers, I’ll go with that

10 minutes ago, LegendKillerRG said:

Small Form Factor!

ITX build or uATX build?

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Interesting, perhaps it's just around here but I can't find one for sale under 1k

The 3070 hasn't released yet though. It's supposed to launch on the 29th of October at about 500$ RRP. And on the 5th of Novemeber AMD is launching new RDNA2 cards.

Just now, AndreiArgeanu said:

The 3070 hasn't released yet though. It's supposed to launch on the 29th of October at about 500$ RRP. And on the 5th of Novemeber AMD is launching new RDNA2 cards.

My bad, I was thinking the 3080. I have a hard time keeping up with all the numbers.

2 minutes ago, LegendKillerRG said:

I’ll make due with 2000 series if anything 🤣

Of course if Big Navi delivers, I’ll go with that

It definitely will deliver, AMD's top end GPU should perform in line with the RTX 3080 so there's definitely something there for you.

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

ITX build or uATX build?

ITX preferably but no standard ATX. Trying to keep things compact and small while powerful. Not a fan of ATX just because it’s not fully utilized(weight, slots, space).

1 minute ago, LegendKillerRG said:

ITX preferably but no standard ATX. Trying to keep things compact and small while powerful. Not a fan of ATX just because it’s not fully utilized(weight, slots, space).

uATX, meaning Micro-ATX.

But check out this recent video, might help you with some ideas:

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv