Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i got my moms old pc, it has a AMD A10-7850K and a GT1030 2GB. She used to have a 1050Ti in it. but im wondering how much of a bad bottleneck would i get if i put a GTX 1650 Super in? and it bottlenecks bad should i just go for a 1050Ti?

gaming at 1080p?

the 1050 is a bad value, bottleneck or not. You can almost always find an RX 570 or 470 for cheaper and it's a more capable card. You can also possibly get an RX 560 for pretty cheap, which I recommend if you find a good deal. Though usually the 570 and 470 are very plentiful on eBay. Unless you somehow get a GTX 1050 for like $50, it's a bad buy.

Don't worry about a bottleneck at this performance level, it's a low end system.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

How many watts do I need? Seasonic Focus threadUserbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Well i was planning on sticking with a Nvidia card cuz im not the best with RX Cards, but idk if the GTX 1650Super would be a bottleneck on a A10 CPU

17 minutes ago, Lyconroc said:

Well i was planning on sticking with a Nvidia card cuz im not the best with RX Cards, but idk if the GTX 1650Super would be a bottleneck on a A10 CPU

What are you "bad" at with AMD cards?

I havent really learned about RX cards cuz i just kept to NVIDIA Cards, i was just hoping to get good performance out of this cpu cuz i cant afford a pc so any money i put in this pc soon enough when i can build a pc i will have some parts already. i just wanna make sure the 1650S wasnt a bottleneck cuz thats the one im looking at.