Name my game

XIII

I'm currently developing a fps game using udk but I have one problem the name.

Originally I was going to call it anonymous, but I don't wanna be hacked to shite lol

The game is a freedom fighter game set in the near future,

I'm asking here cause these are my favourite forum's by a long shot

Come on guys give me a good name preferably one word aswell

SUPER MEGA AWESOMNESS? :) 

i kid maybe trying to name it round a key feature? :) such as Future Fighter or such?

Well it's heavily centered round being a freedom fighter with stealth and infiltration but

Freedom fighter seems too boring to me

Latin words perhaps?

Well it's heavily centered round being a freedom fighter with stealth and infiltration but

Freedom fighter seems too boring to me

Latin words perhaps?

Well you can't call it Freedom Fighter, because there's already a game named Freedom Fighter 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Faustus

vapaus faustus

vapaus: freedom in finnish

Hidden

Concealed

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

may we get a bit more information what it is about? it'll help us name it.

dont tell us too much, it might spoil the game!

Ethereal

Edit: Just searched it and seems like a game using this name was in development in 2010, but after going to their website it seems it has shut down so could still be a possibility

We need some visual context in order to name it. can we see some screenshots or videos?

Battle: The Fight For Freedom  "When freedom is at stake, how far will you got to save it?"

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Some really good ideas here, I'll give a bit more info for you

Remember the game was based on you being a freedom fighter for anonymous, but being scared of misrepresentation and ultimately being either an enemy of anon or them claiming all rights to my work I want to change the name and faction you play for,

The start of the story is as follows (shortened)

2018 world peace and the un becomes a sole government of the world

2025 after seven years of peace and no opposition government the UNF start to become oppressive towards it citizens.

2030 guerilla factions start appearing in Europe with a simple logo of a guy fawkes mask as their signature

2035 the factions come together as the unf become more oppressive, the group reinvent anonymous as a freedom force and take over a city and rename it fawkes city,

2040 millions of refugees flee towards the anon city

2045 the unf declare war with anonymous

See I don't anonymous to be represented as a terrorist group so I'm changing the name and their faction, hope this helps

momento mori = remember to die (in latin)

im considering this name seems the kind of style im looking for thankyou

if anybody has any other ideas feel free to post them to me as ive just scraped near enough every menu in the game ;-)

im considering this name seems the kind of style im looking for thankyou

if anybody has any other ideas feel free to post them to me as ive just scraped near enough every menu in the game ;-)

here's another one.

Revelation: the final book of the bible, which tells us about the end of the world.

here's another one.

Revelation: the final book of the bible, which tells us about the end of the world.

mmmmmm i really like it but im trying to stay away from religous name's as im atheist and dont want to offend religious group's, but then again

revelation means more than just that so yup there we go,

thankyou sir You get one Internet,

Punchy to the point and goes with the theme, but now i need a name for the faction you fight for. :-/

mmmmmm i really like it but im trying to stay away from religous name's as im atheist and dont want to offend religious group's, but then again

revelation means more than just that so yup there we go,

thankyou sir You get one Internet,

Punchy to the point and goes with the theme, but now i need a name for the faction you fight for. :-/

for me to give a name for a faction or an organisation that you will fight for, tell me if your game's play style.

does it have multi player or is it only single player? is the play style fast paced and running with guns a blazin or is it stealthy or a mixture of both?

i have a bunch name ideas because i have always been dreaming for making my own game :( i'm still studying. i hope you can develope this!

A slave to freedom

Is the game play anything similar to old "Freedom fighters" game, man i loved that game.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black