I have an Acer Aspire 5 A515-44G and was wondering what I need to buy or do so I can output my screen to 2 displays simultaneously?

I have the [Acer Aspire 5 A515-44G-R83X] https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087NCCWMY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and was wondering what I need to buy or do so I can output my screen to 2 displays simultaneously? I mistakenly bought this [HDMI to 2 HDMI switch] https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079JQ9XXV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but this is just a switch I suppose and can only do 1 display at a time...

It looks like this laptop only has 1 HDMI port and a USB C port, which I am not sure if it can output video with the right adapter... 

I can output to either to 1 VGA port and 1 HDMI port or both out to 2 HDMI ports.

You need an HDMI splitter.

20 minutes ago, Medicate said:

You need an HDMI splitter.

Is the one I linked not a splitter? Or is that a splitter that just works for one display at a time?

30 minutes ago, elizeem said:

Is the one I linked not a splitter? Or is that a splitter that just works for one display at a time?

What you linked is a switch. A switch switches between 2 or more signals, but can always only display one at a time.

A splitter takes a signal and creates a copy of it, so now you have the same signal 2 times.

Thank you. I see a bunch of HDMI splitters on Amazon but none seem to support extended displays, just mirrored? Not sure how to find a product on amazon that extends the displays