skyrim ENB neon grass issue

moustacheman

im running realvision ENB and ive got the neon grass at night problem, im trying to fix it buy messing around with enbseries.ini settings but nothing seems to work does anyone know a fix? 

thanks! 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Got any grass mods installed? If so, try uninstalling them. 

I've had some problems with my END before, and the only way I managed to fix them was to do a clean install. I'd advise creating a clean install, then backing it up, then installing your base mods, such as textures and ENB, then backing that up as well so that when things break, you have a base with all your main mods to go back to. 

Got any grass mods installed? If so, try uninstalling them. 

I've had some problems with my END before, and the only way I managed to fix them was to do a clean install. I'd advise creating a clean install, then backing it up, then installing your base mods, such as textures and ENB, then backing that up as well so that when things break, you have a base with all your main mods to go back to. 

ill try uninstalling grass mods and report back, thanks :) 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

nope same effect just less grass :(