Unexpected low fps on Destiny 2

aleezzK

Hello, I was looking for games and I found Destiny 2, I liked it, I saw the requirements and I see that i was going to run smoothly and I started playing, but I see that I have very low fps, it seems strange to me because I had seen in previous benchmarks with the same components I, who in max settings have to go +85, 95 fps in any scenario, while I don't go above 50 frames, sometimes even 30 fps, I don't think it's a hardware problem because my setup is almost new (6 months) and never had performance issues with other games

I have a GTX 1650 Super and a I3 9100F, 16 GB RAM 2666mhz, Corsair CV Series 550W 80Plus Bronze

in the screenshot you can see that i am in game while its running in 30 fps, i have opened the HWINFO to check everything, the temps are fine, but the cpu is almost always in 100% of his usage, i dont think that the cpu is not enough because i played more demanding games that Destiny 2.

P.S.: I dont have a FPS cap in the game, in the v-sync is off, max settings, it should be run more smooth.

https://imgur.com/uTJLaqn