Need help finding a mousepad

Cyko

Currently I use the Corsair mm800 polaris as a mouse pad. It's a great mouse pad that I have used a lot but my issue is that it's too small (forcing me to play high sens). I'm trying to find a hard mouse pad that is bigger (like a desk mat/pad) but so far I can't find ANYONE that makes one. Overall I want to have a bigger mouse pad. Should I just go to cloth which I've never tried with gaming since my first mouse pad was the polaris? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

It might sound like I'm totally being paid right now but I can assure you I'm not. In the case of hard pads, that's really the largest size. That's why I would probably go with something like the Razer Gigantus XXL for sheer size. You could put your keyboard, mouse, and every other desk accesory there. 

15 minutes ago, Freddymaster922 said:

It might sound like I'm totally being paid right now but I can assure you I'm not. In the case of hard pads, that's really the largest size. That's why I would probably go with something like the Razer Gigantus XXL for sheer size. You could put your keyboard, mouse, and every other desk accesory there. 

It seems good but I'm not really a fan of the green seeing that my setup is white/black thank you for the suggestion though.

1 minute ago, Cyko said:

It seems good but I'm not really a fan of the green seeing that my setup is white/black thank you for the suggestion though.

White and black? Okay, try the Corsair MM300 or MM350

Im not aware of any giant hard pads but considering you like hard pads i suspect youre a fan of fast pads.

There are some large soft pads that are near hard pads in terms of speed.

Glide 38

Rog Scabbard

Custom artisan pad

There are more that i cant remember though.