Looking for 4K 144hz monitor

FDA Approved

In august 2020 I built my first PC but I can only get a 1080p monitor because my budget would be very high. Now it is october and since my graphics card is capable of 4K I need your help finding me a 4k monitor

If your budget was tight can your computer run that or after you were done all you had money for was a 1080 monitor 

1 minute ago, Nick Neuburg said:

If your budget was tight can your computer run that or after you were done all you had money for was a 1080 monitor 

Nevermind that I misread the post

All the parts came out to 1600 dollars so I needed a 1080p monitor

1 hour ago, FDA Approved said:

In august 2020 I built my first PC but I can only get a 1080p monitor because my budget would be very high. Now it is october and since my graphics card is capable of 4K I need your help finding me a 4k monitor

Unless you're playing something like Pong, that's a really bad idea.  Higher resolution doesn't mean better graphics.  No existing hardware can achieve 4K@144hz without seriously lowering the graphics quality.  It's just a dumb idea.  1440p@144hz is really the peak performance, and even that is iffy.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

I picked up my 27gn950 yesterday and I am blown away by how good it is, running 100fps on modern warfare -120 FOV most settings on high/ultra, shadows medium, RTX off with a 2080ti (waiting on my 3080).
i currently also own a  280hz 1080p IPS and a 165HZ 1440p VA and neither hold a candle to 4k @100FPS. if you have a 2080 super or better i would highly recommend this monitor.
if you're running a lower end GPU i would get the Aorus 165hz 1440p monitor

i9 10850k @5.1ghz  |   evga XC 2080ti   |  Asrock z490 Taichi  |  4x8gb g.skills trident z 3600mh  |  2tb Samsung 970 pro m.2 NVME  |   Lian li PC-011D  |  |  lian li Galahad 360 AIO  |    LG 27gn950 144hz 4k  |  Logitech G915 wireless/Logitech G pro Wireless/ Logitech G Pro X wireless headset