Is it worth it?

Hey I am looking for a gaming pc and I found an Asus ROG gl10cs with i7 9700k and 1650 4gb for $999, Is it worth buying it and swaping the GPU next year??

Just now, boggy77 said:

you can build a much better pc with that budget, even in india

Just can't make it, because got no experience plus there is not much infrastructure for assembling stores here

Just now, Random Guy with mustache said:

Just can't make it, because got no experience plus there is not much infrastructure for assembling stores here

Look up how to on youtube. It is essentially lego for adults and you can't really mess up if you follow the steps.

1000$ for that system in india is still a ripoff.

6 minutes ago, Random Guy with mustache said:

Asus ROG gl10cs with i7 9700k and 1650 4gb for $999

can you find better options for the price, without having to pay the asus ROG tax?

Man tbh I count it as a steal because 9700k is going for $400 here plus if you add up the parts like I have, the bill goes to $1100 which is still a lot more than the price of that pre built.

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

can you find better options for the price, without having to pay the asus ROG tax?

3 minutes ago, Random Guy with mustache said:

4 minutes ago, Random Guy with mustache said:

Man tbh I count it as a steal because 9700k is going for $400 here plus if you add up the parts like I have, the bill goes to $1100 which is still a lot more than the price of that pre built.

i mean, you've asked for an opinion. two of us are saying it's overpriced.

can you give a more complete list of specs? what motherboard? ram? storage? psu?

I don't really have a choice but I am looking for a powerful CPU so I can use it longer and average GPU, but 1650 doesn't seems good so I asked you all. 

7 minutes ago, Random Guy with mustache said:

Yeah but also the 9700k is already surpassed and cheaper cpu's perform the same if not better as it.

I don't really have a choice but I am looking for a powerful CPU so I can use it longer and average GPU, but 1650 doesn't seems good so I asked you all. 

You should build your own, what is your budget in Indian money? People then can send an outline of a build, see what you think and link a few build guides. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Just now, Lord Vile said:

You should build your own, what is your budget in Indian money? People then can send an outline of a build, see what you think and link a few build guides. 

My budget is 90k in Ruppees and preferred CPU is 9700k- 10700k, preferred GPU is GTX 1660- RTX 2060.

the point is, even if you don't build your own, there are better value pre-builds out there. not sure why you're set on this one, since everyone is telling you it's not good value.

2 minutes ago, Random Guy with mustache said:

Man I really don't have any clear choice except that one but I can try..

that's what I don't understand/ why is that one your only choice? what websites are you looking at?

7 minutes ago, Random Guy with mustache said:

My budget is 90k in Ruppees and preferred CPU is 9700k- 10700k, preferred GPU is GTX 1660- RTX 2060.

Would something like this float your boat?

I can only buy at store and not on a website so that is the real reason, I also have one more choice which is i5 10400f with GTX 1660 super

I can only buy at store and not on a website so that is the real reason, I also have one more choice which is i5 10400f with GTX 1660 super

that should perform better but if for the same price, it's still expensive.

can you use amazon?

No Ryzen options? They're much better value. A 2700X will run rings around a 9700K in most scenarios and a 3600 isn't far behind the 2700X

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

Would stay away from intel when they're so overpriced