Laptop for....live?

So....I am looking for a laptop and I have managed to narrow it down to 2 options, the blade 15 with a 2070, or the zephyrus g14. I have asked many people around and have got mixed answers, some say asus, others say razer, so I come here for answers, just to clarify, the razer would be the base model, so I want a laptop that gives me the power so like...for the next 5 years I can play calmly, whilst being able to study. So as an example, when Watch dogs legion comes out, or the next forza, or probably the next plants vs zombies shooter, or probably Final Fantasy XV or XVI, I want to be able to plug the laptop in and play, knowing that I can take it to university without problem. A laptop with which I'm calm knowing that it will be by my side and I can give it a bit more of power if I may end up having it for 2 extra years. Please help me.

Do you mind getting a 15 inch laptop with more power? The hp omen ryzen 4000 laptop is one of the best and is cheaper than both of these but comes with a full power 2060 which is better than the 2070 in the razer.

I simply cannot recommend a razer laptop due to the really really high failure rate those devices have. The g14 is also not a silent laptop and will have a constant running fan on the higher end model. Thus I suggest the hp omen all you really sacrifice is a little heavier laptop but has nothing but good things about it for that small trade in.

I havent seen the omen, could you show it to me? I have avoided it due to experiences in my house with hp, related to not good things