Mini PCIe Questions

So I'm going to be getting an older laptop soon (literally $0.25 so a pretty good deal), and it is a dell latitude e6510, which has up to 3 Mini PCIe slots, although the graphics are honestly absolute garbage (the DEDICATED graphics are an Nvidia NVS 3100M with 512 whole Megabytes of dedicated vram), and I know that you can connect a PCIe graphics card to a laptop through the wifi or card or any/most free Mini PCIe slots, and im currently thinking up a potential way to make that whole idea portable (not something ill be getting into right now), but my main question is: is there a way to combine multiple Mini PCIe slots to get more bandwidth? E.G. 1 mini pcie port is 2.5 Gb/s, so can i combine two ports to get 5.0 Gb/s, or even three ports to get 7.5 Gb/s ?

1 minute ago, Greychanic said:

So I'm going to be getting an older laptop soon (literally $0.25 so a pretty good deal), and it is a dell latitude e6510, which has up to 3 Mini PCIe slots, although the graphics are honestly absolute garbage (the DEDICATED graphics are an Nvidia NVS 3100M with 512 whole Megabytes of dedicated vram), and I know that you can connect a PCIe graphics card to a laptop through the wifi or card or any/most free Mini PCIe slots, and im currently thinking up a potential way to make that whole idea portable (not something ill be getting into right now), but my main question is: is there a way to combine multiple Mini PCIe slots to get more bandwidth? E.G. 1 mini pcie port is 2.5 Gb/s, so can i combine two ports to get 5.0 Gb/s, or even three ports to get 7.5 Gb/s ?

Or can i at least get more wattage capability with this?