Bitfenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-20025B-RP 200MM

iruixos

Bitfenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-20025B-RP 200MM

Long product name is long, so here's the link: http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=66100

What I want to know if this fan will fit in the front intake of a Corsair 650D. One of the reviews said that it fits in the top exhaust, but another says "This fan won't fit in every case that supports 200mm fans due to the multiple mounting holes frame construction. It did not fit into my Coolermaster HAF 912 which supports 200mm fans." - Nick_A

I just want to make sure if it fits before I purchase it or not.

Thanks in advance.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Fits. I have one myself. (White LED)

EDIT: oh god, giant image.

Thanks for the quick reply, kind sir!

No problem about the big image (well, for me at least) but I feel sorry for those with slow internet :P

Yep, I have one too. One thing, when I installed it my hard drive cages wouldn't slide into place anymore. They have a slight fold on the ends which prevents them from doing so.

Yep, I have one too. One thing, when I installed it my hard drive cages wouldn't slide into place anymore. They have a slight fold on the ends which prevents them from doing so.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to do some planning to see if I can get around that in any way..

But yeah, thanks jaypro and GreenToxon!

Corsair 650d is'nt it, I have one to.Cut out the front grill and it becomes ALOT quiter.

Someone suggest it me too but for reduce noise i simply add some extra rubber ring under the screws. I don't want to hurt my case XD