Logitech G Pro X vs Cooler Master MH751 vs HyperX Cloud Alpha S

KingNithin

Logitech G Pro X vs Cooler Master MH751 vs HyperX Cloud Alpha S  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best headset under $110?

• Logitech G Pro X ($110)
    • Cooler Master MH751 ($85)
    • HyperX Cloud Alpha S ($100)
    • Other (Specify in Comments, looking for closed back, good mic, and comfortable suggestions)

Hey!

So I wanna upgrade my gaming headset since my current one is pretty bad but I'm not sure which one to buy. I'm thinking about buying either the Logitech G Pro X (I have a coupon for the Logitech store so I get it for $110) or the Cooler Master MH751 or the HyperX Cloud Alpha S.

Which one would you suggest and why compared the other headsets around under $110?

I will be using it for gaming on my pc and casually just listening to my music on my phone or pc so I wanna be able to wear it in public.

If you do recommend something that’s not the g pro x, mh751, or the cloud alpha s:

I'm only looking for recommendations for closed-back headphones with a solid microphone (so it doesn’t sound like there’s a hurricane going on in the background when I talk in zoom calls or discord etc), good sound quality, and comfortable enough to wear for hours and hours of zoom calls for school and long gaming sessions.

Thanks!