T90's vs T1's. Worth the double?

Izaya Orihara

Hello i'm looking ino buying a nice audiophile grade headphone and i don't know if the T1's are worth it over the T90's? (The 90's are 450€ the T1's are 900€) 

Why do you want to spend so much? Why not just get a pair of DT990s or something?

get neither, go DT 990's or 880's

I dislike the signature of the 990's and i have looked into the 880 Premiums but i have been told that the T90's are far superior. (Only thing that really borthers me about them in the fact that the T90's don't come with velour pads.)

Why do you want to spend so much? Why not just get a pair of DT990s or something?

Cause i kinda have the money to spend and i want a nice pair of headphones for the next 5 years or so. 

I dislike the signature of the 990's and i have looked into the 880 Premiums but i have been told that the T90's are far superior. (Only thing that really borthers me about them in the fact that the T90's don't come with velour pads.)

Cause i kinda have the money to spend and i want a nice pair of headphones for the next 5 years or so. 

who told you the T90's are good? For that much money you should think about getting HE-500's which are planar and are superior to a dynamic driver.

who told you the T90's are good? For that much money you should think about getting HE-500's which are planar and are superior to a dynamic driver.

Waay to heavy. It's going to break my neck. (2 pounds...) 

Waay to heavy. It's going to break my neck. (2 pounds...) 

you can wait for the 400i's. Even so it's still a better headphone than the T90. Look into something else if you can't handle the wait or weight (hehe), check out something like HD 650