Dedicated GPU for chrome

apocalee

I realized like a month ago that my chrome uses my integrated GPU instead of the dedicated. After knowing I just has to go to nvidia control panel and change some settings, I quickly did It and felt a noteicable difference on chrome, due to the fact that I was running a game on chrome ( krunker.io ). Now recently I again realized that the game was running slower than before so i checked on my task manager and noticed that it was using my integrated instead of dedicated one. I kept changing it to dedicated from nvidea control panel and nothing seemed to change. Any idea how i can fix this issue? :D

Thanks for taking your time reading my post I hope you have an answer for my query 

I don't have an answer, but you're more likely to get an answer if you post your system info, e.g. laptop or desktop, brand and model if prebuilt, specs is you built it, so that people here can know what you're working with.

9 hours ago, fordy_rounds said:

laptop or desktop, brand and model if prebuilt, specs is you built it, so that people here can know what you're working with.

I'm working with a HP Pavillion x350 14-dh1000, my specs are... i5-10210u, mx130, 512 GB SSD, and integrated GPU for 10th gen intel