AVR Problems (maybe)

Artxgnan

hello! i use an avr (PVE 1000 D: 1000W Relay Type AVR w/ Power on Delay, Output 220V AC)

sometimes when i game, the avr makes a ticking sound and my display SUDDENLY turns black. pc is still definitely running and i can hear the audio. it's getting super annoying now.

im checking again to see if my gpu stops running (fan stops spinning) everytime my avr ticks. will give an update more regarding this

I REALLY NEED HELP, maybe my avr is cutting power? that aint GOOD. bruh moment

specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: darkFlash Twister DX-240 (Black) All-in-one 240mm LIQUID CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar MAX Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb 2x8 3200mhz Ddr4 RGB Memory
GPU: Palit GTX1660 SUPER GAMING PRO OC 6GB GDDR6 NE6166SS18J9-1160A Graphics Card
Storage: (HDD) 
Western Digital Blue WD10EZEX 1TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch
(SSD) Kingston A2000 250GB M.2 2280 Nvme Internal SSD PCIe - Solid State Drive
(2nd HDD) 
Seagate ST1000LM048 1TB BarraCuda® 2.5 5400RPM Sata Hard Disk Drive
PSU:  darkFlash GP650 80Plus Bronze 650W ATX Power Supply

plz help im so sorry i just built this pc linus tech tips pls help

Why are you using an AVR?

While I've never heard of the PSU brand before, since that likely isn't the issue we are discussing here, maybe just don't use an avr??? If your PC works fine without it it's probably best not to use it in the first place.

57 minutes ago, cheesytacopastaman said:

While I've never heard of the PSU brand before, since that likely isn't the issue we are discussing here, maybe just don't use an avr??? If your PC works fine without it it's probably best not to use it in the first place.

Thing is... it sounds like the PC is still running and it's just the monitor that's latching when the AVR kicks in.  So I'm assuming the PC and the monitor are plugged into the AVR.

7 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Thing is... it sounds like the PC is still running and it's just the monitor that's latching when the AVR kicks in.  So I'm assuming the PC and the monitor are plugged into the AVR.

Maybe the monitor (or its power supply) just aren't responding as well to it kicking in as the PC is? I'd say OP just plugging the monitor right into the wall and seeing what happens then, I'm not super savvy with things like voltage regulators so I don't really know of another explanation for the monitor going out and the PC remaining unnafected.

thank you guys! fixed it. just some snippity snappity to the connections. plugged avr and monitor to wall.

reason why i use avr is cuz i hate electricity here in my country.

my house aint grounded at ALL. the only thing getting grounded is me 

also power surges here are a constant thing so yeahplease do understand